Lime Run Spring is a 1st magnitude spring located in Suwannee River State Park. The Spring is the end point of the Falmouth Cathedral Cave System, one of the longest known underwater cave systems in the world. The Sabal Trail pipeline is proposed to cross over the cave and under U. S. 90 and CSX railroad all at the same point. Collapse of the cave roof is a distinct possibility at this point. We cannot allow Sabal to jeopardize this natural wonder.
- Prizes awarded to high school students, Serenity at Lime Run Spring photo contest 2016-05-23
- Pictures of high school student photography contest winners, Serenity at Lime Run Spring
- Deanna Mericle’s facebook pictures
- Sabal Trail ignored springs and underground connections –TSE Plantation
- Springs flow under the Suwannee River next to the Withlacoochee River
- Sabal Trail’s maps through Suwannee County
About Falmouth Spring:
- Geological determinations about Sabal Trail and Suwannee River by Dennis Price P.G.
- Pictures: Hike to Sabal Trail route across Suwannee River with Suwannee and Hamilton County Commissioners 2016-02-18
You can join this fun and work by becoming a WWALS member today!