Actually, January 13, 2018.
WWALS Quarterly Board Meeting
2:00-4PM, Sunday, 13 January 2019
South Georgia Regional Library, 2906 Julia Dr, Valdosta, GA 31602
Dial-in Number: (641) 715-3580
Meeting ID: 855-676
Water quality monitoring, water trails, paddle races, songwriting contest, Paddle Georgia, Alapaha Quest, festivals, projects and programs, pipelines, LNG export, phosphate mines, and more.
Invited to attend: WWALS members, especially committee members, and the general public.
All WWALS Board Members are expected to attend in person or by telephone.
The more done on the board list, the less time we have to spend in this meeting.
- John S. Quarterman (President, Chair of PR and Watershed Issues Committees, and Suwannee Riverkeeper®)*,
- Tom Potter (Senior Vice President and Chair of Science Committee)*
- Gretchen Quarterman (Treasurer, Chair of Membership and Grant-Writing Committees, and Acting Executive Director)*
- Bret Wagenhorst (Board delegate to Advisory Committee)
- Phil Hubbard (Secretary)*
- Shirley Kokidko (Assistant Secretary for pointing the video camera)*
- Eileen Box (Chair of Events Committee)
- Dan Phillips (Chair of Water Trails Committee)
- Bobby McKenzie (Chair of Testing Committee)
- Ronnie Thomas (Chair of Outings Committee)
* Executive Committee
- Dave Hetzel (Chair of Advisory Committee)
Will be posted later.
-jsq, John S. Quarterman, Suwannee RIVERKEEPER®
You can join this fun and work by becoming a WWALS member today!