WWALS as WATERKEEPER® Alliance (WKA) Member Suwannee RIVERKEEPER® (20 December 2016 – ):
- 2019-11-26: WKA Board approves adding the Santa Fe River Basin to Suwannee Riverkeeper territory, so that territory now includes the entire 10,000-square-mile Suwannee River Basin and Estuary in Georgia and Florida.
- 2016-12-20: WKA Board approves WWALS as WKA Member Suwannee Riverkeeper.
- 2016-12-20: The WKA Board action included adding Lower Suwannee River HUC as WWALS territory, as laid out in the WWALS Member application.
- WWALS becomes Suwannee RIVERKEEPER®
- 2016-10-17: WWALS letter to WKA preferring the name Suwannee Riverkeeper.
- 2016-10-13: WWALS application to be WKA Member Suwannee Riverkeeper.
WWALS as WKA Affiliate (3 June 2015 – 20 December 2016)
- 2015-04-16: WWALS WATERKEEPER Affiliate Application approved and licensed 3 June 2015
- 2015-06-12: Press release, WWALS becomes a WATERKEEPER Affiliate
- 2015-07-06: WWALS add Upper Suwannee approved 15 July 2015
WWALS adds upper Suwannee as territory
- 2015-08-15: Sabal Trail Pipeline, Alapaha, Suwannee, and Withlacoochee Rivers, WWALS Outing