Here’s where you can find printable documents.
- Apply to become a WWALS member online through the donations web page or print, fill out, and mail the membership application form.
- Apply to be a committee member: the form is linked into the Committees page.
- Apply to be a board member: the form is linked into the Board page.
- Follow this link to the event waiver.
Newsletters (Tannin Times)
- You get the most recent newsletter in email to you as a WWALS member.
- Older newsletters are in the newsletter web page.
- Withlacoochee and Little River Water Trail (WLRWT): click on PDF in see pamphlet. Please check there to be sure you have the latest version before printing, because this pamphlet is still changing. Soon we will print a WRWT brochure in a format similar to the one for the ARWT.
- Alapaha River Water Trail (ARWT): please use the printed brochure; ask your friendly local WWALS board member or the PR Committee, or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For what this brochure looks like, follow this link.
- Numerous maps are available on the WWALS website in the Maps page.
WWALS Corporate Documents
- Certificate of Incorporation
- IRS 501(c)(3)
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- WWALS Florida Articles of Incorporation
Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services:
Wwals Watershed Coalition Florida Inc., Tallahassee, FL
Also Soliciting as
Registration Number: CH60332