- Apply to become a WWALS member online through the donations web page or print, fill out, and mail the membership application form.
- Apply to be a committee member: the form is linked into the Committees page.
- Apply to be a board member: the form is linked into the Board page.
- Follow this link to the event waiver.
Newsletters (Tannin Times)
- You get the most recent newsletter in email to you as a WWALS member.
- Older newsletters are in the newsletter web page.
Water TrailsZ-fold brochures, online interactive maps and web pages, road signs, and at-water signs for two water trails: https://wwals.net/water-trails/
- Withlacoochee and Little River Water Trail (WLRWT)
- Alapaha River Water Trail (ARWT)
- Numerous maps are available on the WWALS website in the Maps page.
WWALS Corporate Documents
- Certificate of Incorporation
- IRS 501(c)(3)
- Bylaws (original)
- Bylaws (adopted 2022)
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- Gift Policy and Disclosure
- WWALS Florida Articles of Incorporation
- Check-A-Charity, Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services:Wwals Watershed Coalition Florida Inc., Tallahassee, FL Also Soliciting as Suwannee Riverkeeper Registration Number: CH60332