To find your legislator you can type in your ZIP code here: http://openstates.org/find_your_legislator/
- District 003 Senator Mike Hodges (R-Brunswick), (404) 463-1309, (912) 464-1989, firstname.lastname@example.org (Charlton, Brantley, and east half of Ware Counties).
- District 008, Senator Russ Goodman (R-Homerville), (404) 463-1318, 912-218-0447, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, (Lowndes, Lanier, Echols, Clinch, Atkinson, and west half of Ware Counties).
- District 011, Senator Sam Watson (R-Moultrie), (404) 656-0065, email@example.com, (Thomas, Brooks, Colquitt, and Cook Counties).
- District 013, Senator Carden Summers (R-Americus), (404) 463-5258, firstname.lastname@example.org, (Berrien, Tift, Worth, Crisp, Turner, Ben Hill, Irwin, and west half of Coffee Counties).
- District 20, Senator Larry Walker III (R-Perry), (404) 656-0095, (404) 656-0095, https://www.legis.ga.gov/members/senate/4878/contact, (Dooly and Wilcox Counties).
Rachel Garbus, Atlanta Magazine, January 27, 2022, Here’s how redistricting changed Georgia’s 2022 maps for the House, state Senate, and U.S. House.