If we’ve missed some outfitters, let us know and we’ll add them.
- Banks Lake Outdoors, (229) 569-0147, firstname.lastname@example.org, 307 Highway 122 W Lakeland, GA 31635, in Lanier County, GA, near the Alapaha River, rents boats for Banks Lake and all WWALS watersheds, site of the lunar-monthly WWALS Full Moon evening paddles.
- NWXpeditions, (229) 289-5573, email@example.com, Pavo, Georgia, near the Little River in Brooks County, “No Worries Expeditions will take u canoeing and camping on the rivers of S Georgia and N Florida. We custom design the canoe trip of your dreams.” NWX is a WWALS member.
- Southern Paddling Guide, (229) 630-8179, firstname.lastname@example.org, 3816 Saddlebred Lane, Valdosta, GA, 31605, between Moody AFB and Valdosta in Lowndes County, GA, at the top of Cherry Creek, “multi-day kayak excursions on the Suwannee River”. Southern Paddling Guide is a WWALS member.
- FOSS, (229) 257-2989, 4379 George St., Bldg. 840 at Moody Air Force Base (military or veterans only), in Lowndes County, GA, between the Withlacoochee and Alapaha Rivers. Moody AFB also owns and operates Grassy Pond, (229) 559-5840, 5360 Grassy Pond Rd., Lake Park, GA 31636, “Grassy Pond is open to the public for daily enjoyment. This 500 acre recreational area is similar to a state park with cabins, RV sites, tent sites, group shelters, a recreational boat area, nature trails, grills and other amenities.”
- CORE, 229-245-2355, 1300 Sustella Ave., Valdosta, GA 31698, at Valdosta State University (renter must have some association with the university) in Lowndes County, GA, near the Withlacoochee River.
- Madison Outpost Adventures, (904) 416-5102, email@example.com, http://paddle.today/, “We have several kayaks and canoes for half and full day rentals. We are located 2 blocks from the entrance to Madison Blue Springs State Park. which is the Withlachoochee River. located in Lee, Fl. We offer a shuttle service as well.”
- Apparently out of business. Blackwater River Guide, Jasper, Hamilton County, Florida, on the Withlacoochee River near the Suwannee River. Blackwater River Guide is a WWALS member.
- Apparently out of business. Suwannee River Outfitters & Lodge, in Fargo, Clinch County, GA, near the Suwannee River.
- American Canoe Adventures, (386) 397-1309, firstname.lastname@example.org, 10610 Bridge St, White Springs, FL 32096, in Hamilton County, FL, near the Suwannee River.
- Suwannee Canoe Outpost, 386-364-4991, 2461 95th Drive Live Oak, FL 32060, on the Suwannee River at Spirit of Suwannee Music Park Ramp, near Live Oak, in Suwannee County, FL.
- Suwannee River Canoe Rental,  364-4185, 4404 193rd Dr, Live Oak, FL 32060, just off US 90 east of the Suwannee River in Suwannee County, Florida.
- Rum 138, 386-454-4247, 2070 SW County Rd 138, Fort White, FL 32038, near the Santa Fe River, in Columbia County, “Rum 138 is more than a business, it’s a destination. Take a paddle on the beautiful Santa Fe and it’s plentiful springs, buy spring art, grab a bite, listen to live music and learn more about our beautiful world-renowned springs. We can offer you a peaceful ride down the river with our high-quality kayak and canoe rentals, and one of a kind art in our on-site gallery.”
Anderson’s Outdoor Adventures, 352-507-0059, email@example.com, four locations:
- Santa Fe River Park, 8500 State Road 47, High Springs, FL, on the Santa Fe River, in Gilchrist County.
- Gilchrist Blue Springs, 7450 NE 60th ST, High Springs, FL, on the Santa Fe River, in Gilchrist County.
- Poe Springs, 28800 NW 182nd AVE., High Springs, FL, on the Santa Fe River, in Alachua County.
- Manatee Springs, 11650 NW 115 St, Chiefland, FL 32626, on the Suwannee River, in Levy County.
- Wild Florida Adventures, 352.215.4396, Tours@wild-florida.com, Williston, Levy County, Florida, near the lower Suwannee River.