Dial-in Number: (712) 770-5505
Meeting ID: 855-676
The Hobie Mirage Outback raffle kayak, donated by Dr. Tom Phillips.
WWALS members can vote in this annual meeting, and the public is invited to observe.
Board members are listed in www.wwals.net/board.
- Call to Order, Welcome, and Introductions
(Anyone can speak; only WWALS members vote; try to stick to the topic at hand.)
- Presentation of Annual report
- Election of Board Members
- Three terms are expiring, those of Shirley Kokidko, Bret Wagenhorst, and Eileen Box.
One of those is term-limited after two consecutive three-year terms: Bret Wagenhorst.
- The WWALS by-laws recommend six to thirteen board members at any time, so if you want to run for the WWALS board, this is a good time.
- A nomination form for board and committees, along with bios of current board members, is here: http://www.wwals.net/about/board/.
- Report of Nominating Committee about board candidates
- Nominations for Board Members
- WWALS members vote on board members.
- All board members sign Bylaws, Conflict of Interest Policy, and Whistleblower Policy
Conflict of Interest Policy: http://www.wwals.net/about/documents/conflict-interest-policy/
Whistleblower Policy: http://www.wwals.net/about/documents/wwals-employee-protection-whistleblower-policy/
The board may enact other policies. For example, WWALS is a distributed organization which cannot conduct business solely through in-person meetings, so participation in the online board email list is mandatory for board members.
- Select and announce winner of kayak raffle!
- Other Business
-jsq, John S. Quarterman, Suwannee RIVERKEEPER®
You can join this fun and work by becoming a WWALS member today!