WWALS Board of Directors
7:30 PM Wednesday July 8 2014, After Annual Meeting
IHOP, Adel, GA
Board members are listed in www.wwals.net and may vary depending on election in Annual Meeting: John S. Quarterman (President and PR), Dave Hetzel (Ambassador and Membership), Garry Gentry (Secretary), Gretchen Quarterman (Treasurer), Bret Wagenhorst (Outings), Chris Graham (Alapaha River Water Trail), Chris Mericle (Withlacoochee and Little River Water Trail), and Al Browning.
- Call to Order, Welcome, and Introductions
- Report of Nominating Committee about officer and committee chair candidates
- Election of Officers
- Other VPs or Committees
- Menu of Opportunities for board members
See board and committee application linked into Board web page.
Other WWALS members please also volunteer.
- WWALS Mission: updated and explained.
- Next meetings
- Committees, see http://wwals.com/blog/about/committees/. Please send committee reports to board before the board meeting.
- Membership Committee
Newsletter, measurable goals, new members.
- Alapaha River Water Trail Committee
Road signs, kiosks, and fundraising.
- Withlacoochee River Water Trail Committee
Mapping, new members, and fundraising.
- Outings Committee
Past and upcoming outings.
- Events Committee
Past and upcoming events. Can we restart events with speakers?
- Public Relations Committee
PR, news, websites, facebook, twitter, YouTube.
- Committee for opposition to Sabal Trail methane pipeline
Anti-fracking in Georgia?
Valdosta wastewater situation ongoing questions and monitoring
Agricultural land bought by west coast investors
- External organizations
- Other Business