Thursday morning Suwannee Riverkeeper will be on the “top rated morning talk show in south Georgia” with Steve Nichols, talking about paddle outings, water trails, paddle races, and the Sabal Trail pipeline federal eminent domain jury trials going on right now in Valdosta.
When: 8:30AM, Thursday, September 13, 2018,
- Three federal eminent domain Sabal Trail jury trials start in Valdosta that started today (Monday September 10) Sabal Trail lost the last one a couple of months ago, and lost another one in Florida a couple of months before that.
- Alapaha River Water Trail (ARWT):
- WWALS is doing water quality testing training 1PM Sunday Sept. 16, 2018. This is part of the water quality testing program we are starting.
Withlacoochee and Little River Water Trail (WLRWT):
- In the spring we have the BIG Little River Paddle Race at Reed Bingham State Park, which next year will be April 27, 2019.
- Plus we’re starting a fall paddle race, WWALS Boomerang, from Langdale Park down to newly-rediscovered Sugar Creek Landing (near the Y on Gornto Road) and back up.
- And, just decided Sunday, Paddle Georgia will be bringing 300 of our closest friends to paddle from Troupville Boat Ramp on the Little River all the way down the Withlacoochee and Suwannee Rivers to Mayo, Florida, for five days starting June 14, 2019.
Guest: Suwannee Riverkeeper® John S. Quarterman
Host: Valdosta Today bills The Morning Drive with Steve Nichols as:
The top rated morning talk show in south Georgia, Steve Nichols offers both sides of every story from Berrien County to the Beltway, and everywhere in between.
Should be fun. Do tune in.
-jsq, John S. Quarterman, Suwannee RIVERKEEPER®
You can join this fun and work by becoming a WWALS member today!