Valdosta Mayor Scott James and Suwannee Riverkeeper talked about that and many other topics on his radio show this morning.
Here’s a WWALS video playlist followed by links to each WWALS video of each topic.
Suwannee Riverkeeper on Scott James 92.1 FM radio 2022-07-19
Videos by John S. Quarterman for WWALS Watershed Coalition (WWALS).
- Suwannee Riverkeeper and WWALS Watershed Coalition, Inc.
- Recreational redesignation of rivers
- Cattle manure runoff, Okapilco Creek, Withlacoochee River
- E. coli upstream: Cat Creek, Beatty Branch, Withlacoochee R.
- Valdosta water quality testing is valuable
- Valdosta Gornto Road sewage spill
- Chainsaw cleanup, Withlacoochee River 2022-06-30
- Valdosta: stop upstream trash, more water goats, clean them
- Boardwalk at Sugar Creek Landing, grant deadline 2022-07-21
- Chainsaw cleanup: don’t have to chainsaw, clean up trash
- Stryofoam is the worst. Net it or, better, stop it upstream.
- Mayor meet Sen. Ossoff, environmental projects 2022-07-28
- Sen. Ossoff got USACE oversight back for mine near Okefenokee Swamp
- Need law for Okefenokee Swamp, incl. against phosphate mines
- Songwriting Contest song deadline tomorrow 2022-07-20
-jsq, John S. Quarterman, Suwannee RIVERKEEPER®