If you like hearing about outings and advocacy so you can participagte, please contact the FCC today to oppose their vote tomorrow that would greatly damage the open Internet we all use to communicate and organize.
Please call or email the three Commissioners who favor this unfortunate Order:
- Main #: 1-888-225-5322
- Chairman Pai: Ajit.Pai@fcc.gov
- Commmissioner Rielly: Mike.O’Rielly@fcc.gov
- Commissioner Carr: Brendan.Carr@fcc.gov
You can also file comments, which are publicly visible, and thus may help get others to call or write the FCC.
To submit a written comment:
- Either in the menu on the left (desktop) or the pulldown from the top (mobile), select Express.
- File a comment in WC Docket 17-108.
- Be sure to say you are against the proposed Order and for net neutrality.
Below is the letter I filed with the FCC today, confirmation number 20171213002539051; or see PDF.Continue reading