WWALS Annual Meeting
7:00 PM Wednesday 12 July 2017, followed by WWALS Quarterly Board Meeting
Wooden Nickel, 3269 Inner Perimeter Rd, Valdosta, GA 31602
Dial-in Number: (641) 715-3580
Meeting ID: 855-676
Presentation of annual report, election of board members and selection of kayak raffle winner!
Until then, you can still get your raffle ticketLast chance to get a raffle ticket is at the Annual Member Meeting.
WWALS members can vote in this annual meeting, and the public is invited to observe.
Board members are listed in www.wwals.net/board:
- John S. Quarterman (President, PR Committee Chair, Watershed Issues Committee Chair, and Suwannee Riverkeeper®),
- Gretchen Quarterman (Treasurer, Membership Committee Chair, and Grant-Writing Committee Chair, and acting Executive Director),
- Dave Hetzel (VP Ambassador and Secretary),
- Bret Wagenhorst,
- Phil Hubbard (Outings Committee Chair),
- Tom Potter (Science Committee Chair)
- Call to Order, Welcome, and Introductions
- Presentation of Annual report
- Report of Nominating Committee about board candidates
- Nomination for Board Members
Two terms are expiring, and a few others are vacant, so if you want to run for the WWALS board, this is a good time.
A nomination form for board and committees, along with bios of current board members, is here: /about/board/.
- Election of Board Positions to fill 3 year terms
- All board members sign Bylaws, Conflict of Interest Policy, and Whistleblower Policy
Conflict of Interest Policy: /about/documents/conflict-interest-policy/
Whistleblower Policy: /about/documents/wwals-employee-protection-whistleblower-policy/
The board may enact other policies. For example, WWALS is a distributed organization which cannot conduct business solely through in-person meetings, so participation in the online board email list and is mandatory for board members.
- Select and announce winner of kayak raffle!
- Other Business
-jsq, John S. Quarterman, Suwannee RIVERKEEPER®
You can join this fun and work by becoming a WWALS member today!