WWALS Quarterly Board Meeting
2-4PM, Sunday, 14 January 2018
Wooden Nickel, 3269 Inner Perimeter Rd, Valdosta, GA 31602
Alapaha Quest, BIG Little River Paddle Race, songwriting contest, festivals, water trails, water quality monitoring, pipelines, phosphate mines, and more.
All WWALS members, especially committee members, are invited to attend, as is the general public.
All WWALS Board Members are expected to attend in person or by telephone.
The more done on the board list, the less time we’ll have to spend on them in this meeting.
- John S. Quarterman (President, Chair PR, Watershed Issues, and Trails Committees, and Suwannee Riverkeeper®)*,
- Gretchen Quarterman (Treasurer, Chair Membership and Grant-Writing Committees, and Acting Executive Director)*,
- Dave Hetzel (VP Ambassador and Secretary)*,
- Bret Wagenhorst,
- Phil Hubbard (Chair Outings Committee),
- Tom Potter (Chair Science Committee).
- Shirley Kokidko
- Eileen Box (Chair Events Committee)
* Executive Committee
The agenda will follow closer to the date. If you’ve got something you want us to discuss or vote on, let us know. And come on down! The more the merrier.
-jsq, John S. Quarterman, Suwannee RIVERKEEPER®
You can join this fun and work by becoming a WWALS member today!