This appears to be the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the Remer Lane Pump Station that was offline in early December 2019, causing a record raw sewage spill.
It does include these items:
- Verify generator main breaker is closed.
- Verify no alarms on generator control panel at generator.
- Verify generator switches are set to automatic at generator.
- Verify alarm beacons outside and inside of building are not flashing. Troubleshoot if flashing.
We got two copies, with slightly different formatting. The other copy also has:
- Verify no SCADA alarms present in system
Both copies, and the two copies for the Gornto Road Pump Station, are marked at the top “Version 1: Dec 2019”. Is that early December before the big spill, or late December afterwards?
In addition we got a Work Order Detail, but Continue reading